How to report SHS/SHTS/TVET Placement Issues 2024

How to report SHS/SHTS/TVET Placement Issues 2024

The Computerized School Selection and Placement System (CSSPS) is responsible for transitioning Ghanaian students from Junior High School (JHS) to Senior High School (SHS), Senior High Technical School (SHTS), or Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) institutions.

During this period, many students may face placement issues and wonder how to report them for resolution. If you are one of these students, this article is for you.

This blog article will guide you through the process of reporting SHS/SHTS/TVET placement issues for 2024.

How to report SHS/SHTS/TVET placement issues 2024

What are considered placement issues?

Here are some common reasons you might need to report a placement issue:

  • Incorrect placement: You were placed in an institution you did not choose or were not qualified for.
  • Missing placement: Your name is not on any placement list.
  • Data errors: There are mistakes in your personal information on the placement list.

How to report a placement issue:

The Ghana Education Service (GES) released this call center number for assistance with issues related to SHS/SHTS/TVET placement:

Additional resources:

  • For further information and updates, refer to the GES website: [GES official website ON Ghana Education Service]
  • You can also contact the GES through their official social media channels or by calling their hotline number (to be announced by GES).

Disclaimer: This blog article is for informational purposes only and should not be considered official advice from Ghana Education Service (GES). Please refer to the official GES website and resources for accurate and up-to-date information.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Verified by MonsterInsights